Thursday, June 14, 2012

Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet. ~William Gilmore Beymer

So, in October I am the Maid of Honor at my friend Liss's wedding. The only other Bride's Maid is a size 2, tan, and blonde, I can't hate her because she is wonderful. I feel o.k. about my weight, I am 5' 5' 180lbs and curvy, but I am dreading looking at the pictures and seeing the composition way off balance because I am a whopping size 14.  It has always been so difficult for me to lose weight. I come from a family that is not petite.  Today I decided ...again... that I'm going to do it! I'm going to do it and stick to it this time! I LOVE food soo much though that I don't know if I'm going to be able to tame my hunger, especially living with my boyfriend who does not eat healthy at all... 

That is all for now... I suppose I will update you...

~kro

No comments:

Post a Comment